EnJoY mY bLoG

busy day..busy life..




April 5, 2010

Crazy Weather


I had a terrible day yesterday. I planned to take a bus home from my friend's house and it was sunny actually. However, when I arrived the bus stop, it started raining. At first, I thought that it just rained and I hated the weather. Next, I suddenly heard some noises and I heard someone was screaming. And then I looked around, I was stunned. There were millions of ices falling down from the sky and those ices were extremely huge, just like fists. Next moment, I thought that it was the end and everyone was going to die soon. After a minute, it stopped and the sun came out again. It was really strange and I thought that I was dreaming. However, those ices proved everything and I knew that it was real. After I got home and I checked the weather again; in fact, it did not say anything about what it just happened. I realized that people should save the environment right now; otherwise, it will be too late. It was just a start and I know that God is trying to warn us.

*THIS PICTURE IS FROM :*

http://i.weather.com.cn/i/c/images/2009/20090306/49b0ce02_4c79.jpg

1 comment:

  1. What a horrable thing you have been through. I remember the only ice storm when i was a child. I was really scared because the ice balls were like eggs! and it broken all the windows and made my home like in drawn. I spent how afternoon to soak those water out.
    Did it a real thing happen few days ago in Vancouver? How can I never heard it?

    ReplyDelete