EnJoY mY bLoG

busy day..busy life..




April 11, 2010

Wonderful News


Last Friday, I received a great news from my mother. She told me that my sister is getting marry soon and she hoped that I cuold go back to Taiwan to help them prepare the wedding. However, my class is still running and I could not leave for there earlier. The best I can do is that leaving here immediately at the last day of school. Since my sister's wedding is on Thursday which means that I have to leave on Wednesday. It should not be a big problem; however, I cannot help my family to prepare the wedding. I was surprised when my mother told me that my sister is pregnant. Therefore, they dicided to get marry before my sister get weight. It is a great news in my family, since we have not had any joyous occasion for more than ten years. I am so excited and I cannot wait to go back. I hope the time can fly faster and I can go back soon. I am coming! Wedding!



*THIS PICTURE IS FROM :*

http://www.halogendjs.com.au/dj-packages/images/Wedding%20Disc%20Jockey%20Melbounre.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Joe,congratulation. Have a good vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have (had) a good time at the wedding. I went to an enagagement party in Taiwan once - it was great! I remember the food well . . .

    ReplyDelete