EnJoY mY bLoG

busy day..busy life..




March 21, 2010

Crazy Pants


There was a crazy fad that suddenly appeared in my country when I was 14 years old. One day, I saw some teenagers walking on the street while they were wearing some strange pants. I was so suprised and I could clearly see their underwears. Can you image that they were showing their underwears and their pants were so low. After that day, I realized that most of young people, they all wore their pants like that. They felt that they were in fashion and they tried to be cool. Therefore, I also wanted to try that style, and I followed these steps. First, I bought a large size pant and a belt. Next, I did not wear the pant around my waist but below my bottom. Then I showed my underwear out and tried to not let my pant go down. Last, I felt so uncomfortable and hard to walk normally. However, that style was so popular during my teenage time and everyone followed this fashion except me. They called that "Hip-Hop Style". Unfortunately, this fad did not travel a long time and it disappeared after 3 years. I want to call that "Crazy Pants", because it made people be so crazy about it. You can still try it if you want; however, like what I am saying that it is uncomfortable and strange.


*THIS PICTURE IS FROM:*

http://chinese.wsj.com/pictures/photo/jeans/11.jpg

2 comments: