EnJoY mY bLoG

busy day..busy life..




March 22, 2010

Wonderful Day


I went to a lot of places last Saturday, since my friend wanted to go to downtown and walked around. His name is skyler and he is from Taiwan as well. In the morning, he drove to my house and picked me up. Then we went to a Korean restaurant in Coquitlam and the sushi was delicious there. If you like Sushi, I will tell you that it is the best there. After we had our lunch, we drove to downtown straightly and we decided to play pool first. Therefore, we played some games of Nine-ball; in fact, I am very good at it. We spent 3 hours playing pool and we really had a lot of fun. Next, we went to another Korean restaurant and had dinner with his friends. The pork soup is extremely famous and the restaurant is always fulled. After the dinner, they suggested to go to KTV and sang. So we drove to Surry and there was a Kareok there called Mix-2. When we finished singing, they drove me home at 9 something. I seriously had fun and that was a wonderful day. Do not you think so??:)

1 comment: