EnJoY mY bLoG

busy day..busy life..




March 28, 2010

Night Party
















Last Friday was a wonderful day and it was really exciting. That was my friend's birthday and we planned to have fun all the night. First, they came to my house and pick me up. Then we went to have dinner at an HongKong restaurant. They had the best seafood I ever had. After we finished eating, we decided to go to a club and celebrated the birthday party there. Therefore, we went to downtown and found a club called Febric. There were so many people in downtown that day and it was extremely crowed. However, the party was still on and we did have a lot of drinks. The main point was that we were trying to get the birthday boy to be drunk; therefore, we kept buying drinks and forced him to drink them all. After a few drink, we danced and had fun. Finally, my friend was too drunk and he threw out. That was a great time and it was really interesting. I think that he will never forget this birthday party ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment