EnJoY mY bLoG

busy day..busy life..




March 15, 2010

Interesting Movie


After school on Thursday, I took a bus to Langley and I was reading the novel during the bus. I suddenly found out that this was really relaxing and the time flied really fast. When I reached the Colossus in Langley, I went to check the movie's times. Because, my girlfriend decided to watch a movie called Alice in Wonderland. At first, I really did not want to spend my money on a children's movie; in fact, woman is always right. Therefore, I could only follow her and watched that movie. By the way, that was a 3-D movie and the prices were more expensive than other movies. When I got into the theater, I was extremely suprised. Because, there were only few seats left and most of consumers were adult. First, the movie was talking about a girl named Alice, and she went back to the Wonderland after 13 years. Next, the Wonderland was controlled by a evil queen and she had a dragon as a pet. Then Alice came back to the Wonderland and she had to kill the dragon; otherwise, she might not leave there. Last, I could only say that this movie was really interesting and exciting. If you want to know what happened in the movie, you will have to watch it in the theater. I am not going to tell you the story, but the only thing I can tell you is that the movie is worth to spend your money and time on it. Go ahead and enjoy the movie.


*THIS PICTURE IS FROM:*

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dH6zd98HBfY/S1QcqS6RTzI/AAAAAAAAAIY/4j8PQOU7wBE/s1600-h/Alice+in+Wonderland+Banner.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Could you please tell me how much the ticket cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah~~
    that costs 35 for each..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol iam going to watch it than :) thank you for your post

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife dragged me to this movie, too. Even though I enjoyed it, I'm not going to let her know because then I'll have always have to go to these kinds of movies.

    ReplyDelete